Sunday 28 April 2013

This or That Beauty TAG!

I've been so busy this week and haven't had time to sit down and plan a proper blog post, so I thought it was the perfect time for a Tag. Now, I haven't actually been tagged to do this, but I'm breaking the rules and doing it anyway.

Part 1- Makeup
  1. Blush or Bronzer? - Blush
  2. Lipgloss or Lipstick? - Lipstick
  3. Eyeliner or Mascara? - Eyeliner
  4. Foundation or Concealer? - Foundation
  5. Neutral or Coloured eyeshadow? - Neutral
  6. Pressed or Loose eyeshadow? - Pressed
  7. Brushes or Sponges? - Brushes

Part 2- Nails
  1. OPI or China Glaze? - OPI
  2. Long or Short? - Inbetween?
  3. Acrylic or Natural? - Natural
  4. Brights or Darks? - Do pastel colours count as brights? If so, Bright.
  5. Flower or No Flower? - No flower

Part 3- Body
  1. Perfume or Body Splash? - Perfume
  2. Lotion or Body Butter? - Both
  3. Body Wash or Soap? - Body Wash
  4. Lush or Other Bath Company? - Lush

Part 4- Fashion
  1. Jeans or Sweatpants? - Jeans
  2. Long Sleeves or Short? - Long? I think
  3. Dresses or Skirts? - Skirts
  4. Stripes or Plaid? - Plaid
  5. FlipFlops or Sandals? - Sandals
  6. Scarves or Hats? - Scarves
  7. Studs or Dangly Earrings? - Studs
  8. Necklaces or Bracelets? - I cant decide... Both
  9. Heels or Flats? - Wedges? Am I allowed to do this?
  10. Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? - Neither
  11. Jacket or Hoodie? - Hoodie
  12. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? - Forever 21
  13. Abercrombie or Hollister? - Neither
  14. Saks 5th or Nordstrom? - I haven't been to either... No comment

Part 5- Hair
  1. Curly or Straight? - On me? Curly definitely
  2. Bun or Ponytail? - Bun
  3. Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? - Bobby Pins
  4. Hair Spray or Gel? - Hairspray
  5. Long or Short? - On me personally, Short. But I love love love long hair too!
  6. Side Sweep Fringe of Full Fringe? - Full, but too much work
  7. Up or Down? - Both

Part 6- Random
  1. Rain or Shine? - Shine
  2. Summer or Winter? - Summer
  3. Fall or Spring? - Fall
  4. Chocolate or Vanilla? - Chocolate
  5. East Coast or West Coast? - Whatever Coast Florida is in??? 

So, I think I may have cheated slightly but oh well. 
I'm tagging anyone who fancies doing this Tag. I hope you have as much fun as I did :)

Thankyou for reading,
Don't forget to follow me on-
Instagram- http://instagram.com/elerihall
Twitter- https://twitter.com/justmeEleri
Bloglovin- http://www.bloglovin.com/elerihall
Glipho- http://glipho.com/elerihall



No comments:

Post a Comment