Tuesday 7 May 2013

Would You Rather Beauty TAG

So I know my last post was a tag, but I'm struggling to put together a well planned post at the minute as I don't have time. Revision has literally taken over my life. 
But on the plus side, this time next month I will be completely free of work and school, meaning I can blog as often as I like YAY!


  1. Would you rather lose all of your Mascaras, Eyeliners, Lipsticks and Lip glosses or lose all of your Eyeshadow Palettes?  Definitely eyeshadow palettes. 
  2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? Never be able to cut it again. I have a really strange shaped head and I don't think it would look goo without hair...
  3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Coral :)
  4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? Hmm.... Clothes. You cant go out naked :L
  5. Would you rather apply eyeliner as lipstick or lipstick as eyeliner? Eyeliner as lipstick I guess.
  6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? Sephora, although, we don't even have a Sephora in Wales.
  7. Would you rather use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? One eyeshadow colour. Lipsticks are my favourite thing.
  8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, or summer clothes in the winter? I personally don't specifically have winter clothes and summer clothes as our weather doesn't change too much. But I guess summer clothes in the winter as you can layer them up.
  9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? Dark nails.
  10. Would you rather give up your favourite eye product or favourite lip product? Eye product.
  11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair up in a ponytail or a messy bun? Messy bun. However, my hair currently doesn't fit into either... 
  12. Would you rather never paint your nails again or never wear lip gloss? I don't wear lip gloss often anyway, so never use lip gloss.
  13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows off and have none at all or sharpie them in every day? Sharpie them in, as long as the sharpie is brown.
  14. Would you rather live without nail polish or makeup? Nail polish.
There you have it, another tag. Hopefully my next post will not be a tag. Hopefully... don't hold me to that. 

I'm tagging anyone who fancies doing this Tag. I hope you have as much fun as I did :)

Thankyou for reading,
Don't forget to follow me on- 
Instagram- http://instagram.com/elerihall
Twitter- https://twitter.com/justmeEleri
Bloglovin- http://www.bloglovin.com/elerihall
Glipho- http://glipho.com/elerihall



No comments:

Post a Comment