Saturday 31 August 2013

Back To School Makeup

I go back to school Tuesday :( 
This years a little different as I'm going into sixth form, which is my last two years of compulsory eduction... I'm scared.

I'm the type of person that needs the extra 5 minutes sleep in the morning so quick makeup is a must for me. Aside from being quick, it needs to look presentable.

I actually timed myself doing this makeup and it literally takes 5 minutes, and that's with me taking my time. 
So, imagine yourself in a rush, this should take around 4 minutes or so in the morning... wonderful.


I used a BB Cream as it's lighter on the skin than a foundation and I wanted a lighter coverage. I also find that it's alot easier to blend in than foundation meaning I can get the job done easier and more efficiently...
I then concealed under my eyes and on any blemishes. If you have great skin feel free to just conceal or just use BB Cream. Don't do it if ya don't need it :)
I set my base with a pressed powder to keep my makeup locked in all day. 
I don't need to fill in my eyebrows so I just used a clear mascara to keep them in place. 
I actually used Benefits Benetint cheek stain because it looks so natural and lasts all day! Seriously! Also, it's super easy to apply and gives the skin a lovely glow. If you don't have a cheek stain, you can also use a lipstick by applying a little onto your cheeks and blending out with your fingers.
For the eyes, I used a colour tattoo in Pink Gold to brighten and emphasise my eyes. This is also great because it will last all day and won't come off until you remove it. I then curled my lashes and applied mascara.
Finally I used a tinted lip balm to moisturise my lips but to also give them a little colour and oomph...

Voila. Easy as ABC.


As you can see, it's really natural and 'pretty' and obviously, extremely quick!

Don't forget to follow me on- 



No comments:

Post a Comment