Friday 15 November 2013

Friday Favourite # 1 - The Big Bang Theory


So, it's Friday, and I'm in a very good mood, and I felt like writing a blog post... so, I am.

This is pretty random, but I thought I'd share it with you anyway.

I was watching the newest 'The Big Bang Theory' episode earlier and suddenly it hit me... This show may be one of the best things created.
I cannot explain my love for this program. It's funny, smart and addictive.

I've been watching it for around 6 months now and I must say, I'm hooked.
I'm currently catching up with series 5 but also watching series 6 at the same time... THIS PROGRAM IS PHENOMENAL! I find it amazing how the creators are able to make the references to science funny and understandable. 

And despite his weird habits and annoying qualities.... I want a friend like Sheldon. There, I admit it.

So basically, if you haven't watched this wonderful program.... you should :)

Don't forget to follow me on- 



No comments:

Post a Comment