Saturday 9 November 2013

OOTD # 1 - pub grub

I'm back...

This last month has been crazy! 
I've been so busy recently and it's taken me a few weeks to relax and recover, hence there being a lack of posts.
But don't worry, I have had time to plan a few posts for the next few months.

Anyway, my parents and I went out for food today. It was a spur of the moment thing so I had to throw an outfit together quickly but it still had to look good.


I went for this quilted t-shirt from Primark and tucked it in to a skirt from Newlook. I added tights to keep my legs warm and topped the outfit off with my Puma Suedes. 

I don't think you'll believe me when I tell you that the top and skirt came in a £12 combined. 
Both cost me only £6!!! Bargain.

I kept my makeup simple with lashings of mascara and a red lip.
I did try to take a serious picture to show you, but I got bored and well, this happened......


I cannot take myself seriously oh my

Now, don't lie, I know you do this too... 

I hope you like my new OOTD posts. Stay tuned for more :)

Don't forget to follow me on- 




No comments:

Post a Comment