Thursday 5 December 2013

OOTD # 3 - Ace of Spades

There's nothing like a trip to the cinema on a cold rainy day...


I went for this bright orange dress from Missguided just to brighten up the day. It's lovely quality and it's only cost around £6!!! I'm planning on picking up a few more colours in a few different styles because they are just so lovely!
Because it was so cold, I wore tights underneath. These tights... I just cannot contain my love for them. They are covered in spades, clubs, hearts and diamonds and are basically just super cool. Again, these are from Missguided, super cheap and really good quality.
To keep my little toes warm, I wore my Dr.Marten Grace boots. Now, these are really expensive but definitely worth it!
Finally, I wore my Topshop leather jacket to keep me warm. Again, this was quite expensive but like the Dr.Martens, it's an investment piece that I wear all the time, so the price is definitely justifiable... Also, the price was great considering this is a great quality leather jacket with a lovely fur collar.

This is one of my favourite outfits as it looks really casual but is different from from the plain of jeans and t-shirt :)

Don't forget to follow me on- 


No comments:

Post a Comment